Friday, October 1, 2010

Woo Hoo!!

Woo hoo!!! Got a 93/100 on this first A&P 2 test! I got an A!!! Oh my gosh.. I feel so grateful. Thank you God that my bad planning/choices hasn't landed me in the dumps this time.

I am not really a grade snob.. at least I don't think that I am. I do not think a "B" is "the dumps", and would be happy with "B's" except for that a) I know I am capable in most cases of "A" work, and my parents taught me that giving 100 percent effort is more important than the grade that you get, and b) to get into the nursing program I am trying to get into, I really need to be getting A's in all my science courses. So anyways, like I said in my last post, I am going to try and change my ways and not wait until the last minute to study for this next test. It is just NOT worth the stress. What you sow, you shall reap... and I want to reap peace.

On another note, I was supposed to work night shift tonight, but they just canceled on me... an hour before I would have left and as I was laying in bed resting up for going in. I'm kindof bummed out, even though I would much rather sleep. I was going to use the money I made to, first pay my sister Esther for watching Ari tomorrow while I would be sleeping, and secondly to pay for Drew and I to have an awesome date day once his turnaround at the plant is over. He thinks he's going to get done this Friday, which is earlier than expected. I sure hope he is right. I guess I will just try and do a little extra deep cleaning for my mom this week to make some money instead. It won't be as much, but it will still be something. = )

Esther is still sleeping over though... and... she's actually already fallen asleep here on the couch... so we're probably going to try and do some cleaning around my house tomorrow and maybe see how the dogs do at a dog park tomorrow. Hopefully they won't die. (my dogs are 6 and 8 lbs)

On a weirder note... as I was laying in bed resting up for work (before I was so rudely canceled) I was having this weird feeling in my chest. A bubbling feeling, like a heart flutter or some weird fluttering in my lungs, and for a second I had this feeling that I was pregnant. Which shouldn't be possible, as those of you who read my post "The Bitch is Back" would already know. I started to panic, and was like "oh my gosh.. am I one of those girls who didn't know she was pregnant, and that's the baby moving?!!!" It was totally weird. I think it's actually just indigestion bubbling up from the awesome onions and potatoes that Drew made us for dinner. (it's still going on...)

But anyways, it made me realize how NOT ready I am to be pregnant again yet. I am completely content waiting a bit longer before going down that road again.. sheesh! (watch.. with my luck my next post will be that I am actually pregnant and that was implantation bleeding I've been having... NOOOOOOO!!!!) = D

Well I'll leave you with that pleasant thought as I go drift off to sleep instead of drive off to work. Sweet dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment