Thursday, October 7, 2010

Meet My Friend, George

Meet my friend George. He is a sock puppet I made tonight at Mom's Group. That's right. A bunch of us moms got together tonight to chat, pray for one another and make sock puppets. We are awesome! = D

It was so nice to hang out with other moms and be crafty. I am super crafty and artistic.. but not a very good starter. That is, I'm not good at starting anything (crafty, or otherwise really) unless it is on a impulse or whim. If I "plan" to do something crafty, it will almost NEVER happen. But I am super good at participating when others plan and organize things!

I hope to do more crafty things in the future, especially with moms. Hanging out with fellow moms is awesome. They make me feel loved, supported, and like I am not alone in this crazy journey of motherhood. = D

So tonight, here's a shout out to all the moms out there: you rock my world! (so do sock puppets) = D

*As a side note, I would like to add that Ari chuckled so hard when George played with him this evening. Success!!*

No comments:

Post a Comment