Friday, October 15, 2010

Ari's First Pho!!


Ari had his first taste of Pho!! Or at least direct taste of Pho. ; D

Pho, for those of you who have not had the pleasure, is a Vietnamese soup and one of my favorite foods in the WORLD!! = D

My favorite Pho in the Twin Cities area is Pho Quan. (the photo is from the internet, not Pho Quan) It is a little hole in the wall place in Minneapolis. The lady who runs it works there for like 11 hrs a day all by herself. It is made fresh and comes out steamy hot!

Drew, Ari and I went there for lunch today. Drew had to quick leave because the insurance people were on their way to check out the hail damage on our roof, and Ari and I stayed and ate while we waited for him to return.

Ari started getting fussy, so I gave him some plain rice noodles. It was so cute watching him try and pick them up and get them in his mouth! He was so proud of himself for eating them. Lol!

Here's some pictures of him and his first Pho experience for all of you to see. So cute! I'm sure he will be eating Pho for years to come.. just like me. = D








































4 comments: