Sunday, October 10, 2010

Helmet Poll Closed!!


The helmet poll is closed!! Thanks to everyone who voted! You definitely made decision-making easier. = D

Classic tattoo design has won! Drew and I have picked out some designs we like, and within the next couple of weeks, it will become reality. My friend Megan is going to be helping me with the project, because she is much more crafty than I. Once she gets back into town, the fun will begin. Then I will post pictures. = D

We saw Ari's doctor on Friday, and she said that it looked like he might have a fungal infection on his head and under his chin. So she prescribed us some medicine for that, and also some hydrocortisone cream to use sparingly on his bad eczema areas. That has helped almost immediately! I can't tell if the antifungal cream is helping yet.. but we only started that yesterday. I think I used too much the first time, so it was way too gooey under his helmet. Today I think I've figured it out. Hopefully it will help too!

Friday night Ari and I went camping with my mom, two of my sisters and my twin nephews. It was a lot of fun! Ari's first camping trip, and I think he enjoyed it. The picture at the top was taken after he finished his breakfast. = D

Well that's all I can post for now.. I have my first Anatomy & Physiology II Lab exam tomorrow night and I have a LOT of studying to do. Blood drop practice exercises, here I come!!

2 comments: