Wednesday, October 6, 2010

[Insert Interesting Title About Studying]...

Just a short post tonight. My head hurts too much from trying to learn about the Lymphatic System this evening in A&P II. (see silly lymph guy to the left with all his ducts and nodes and... darn it...)

Anyways, I wanted to comment on how my recent study goal is going. As you may recall, my goal was to study the material covered in last week's lecture before the next lecture, which was this evening.

It was SO hard, let me tell you. This whole week, any time I would even start thinking about studying, my impulses would begin to plan my academic demise. At one point I even started contemplating how I was going to deep clean the bathroom (which is my least favorite thing in the WORLD to do!) all in an attempt to push off studying.

But I did it!
I am so impressed with myself. I covered all of last week's material and even studied a bit for my LAB exam coming up on MONDAY!! Eeeek.. not ready for THAT yet...

So thank you GOD for helping me overcome all my instincts to flee and hide and to stay and fight instead! Okay, so maybe it's not all that dramatic... but it still was a big deal for me. Drew's proud of me too. ; )

2 comments: