Saturday, October 2, 2010

Roma di Luna!!

Oh my gosh.. so, I just discovered the band Roma di Luna. I can't believe I haven't heard of them before! They are SO GOOD!

I was driving back to St. Paul yesterday from my friend's house, all the way over in Chanhassen during RUSH HOUR (she did warn me about timing) and I turned on MPR, 91.1 FM, to keep of dying of rage or boredom. They were playing a segment about Roma di Luna. It was about how they got started, a little bit about where they've come, and about how they have this new CD that's coming out called Then the Morning Came. They played little bits of various songs spanning the history of the group, and I was HOOKED.

P.S, did I mention that they are from Minnesota?! Even more in love. = D

I cannot wait until this CD is available, because I am going to purchase the mess out of it... well, I don't know how that would work... but I am going to REALLY purchase it.

Anyways, I'm going to try to embed the video here.. hopefully it will work so you can all fall in love with them too. Enjoy! = D (gosh I wish I could sing like her..)

Check out their homepage
here!




City of Music: Roma di Luna from MPLS.TV on Vimeo.

(this song is called "Starling", I believe)


No comments:

Post a Comment