Monday, October 18, 2010

Rocked the Lab Exam!!

Woo woo!! Finally, after almost a whole week, I found out what I got on my A&P II Lab Exam. I am so proud of myself.. 97/100!

I am completely attributing my incredibly awesome grade to the fact that I refined my studying methods to fit my newly discovered learning styles. (I talked about them in a previous post, here) This is the best I have done on an A&P lab exam yet!

This will be a short-lived period of euphoria though, because I have another lecture exam in about a week-and-a-half, and I am admitting to you that I have not continued to succeed on my study goal.

My next lecture is on Wednesday, and as of right now, I have 2 lectures to review before then in order to catch up. I got a little behind from studying up for the Lab exam, but now that that's over I have no more excuses.

So, tonight before Lab and tomorrow, it's *"hammer time".

*(**time to get down to business)

**(time to study)

No comments:

Post a Comment