Friday, September 10, 2010

The Wheat/Dairy Trial # 1

I was instructed at Ari's and my last doctor visits to try dairy and/or wheat each month to see how both our bodies handle it. I've tried it the last two months with mixed results. Two months ago, it still made me feel very sick. Last month I felt only a little sick, but Ari's butt got super rash-y. So I guess this isn't really trial #1..

Anyway, this past week I tried having a pancake one day, and ice cream twice.. each time with about a day in between. It actually went pretty well!... for me. I didn't have any major issues, but Ari's butt got bad again. I mean RAW bad. I guess that means that I'm dairy/wheat free for at least another month.
*sigh* Oh well, it's not really that bad anyway.. there's a lot of good alternatives out there.

Thinking about Tofutti makes me hungry... mmmmm..

No comments:

Post a Comment