Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Before the 'Dawn of Time'

I used to be of the opinion that all dish soaps were the same, and would simply buy the cheapest and/or best smelling cheapest one I could find. Ladies and gentlemen, I was living under the power of a LIE!.. and I am now solidly convinced that they are NOT.

The 'Dawn of Time' is an amazing creature with mystical, magical powers! It has the ability to create time when there was none before! Where washing dishes by hand used to take hours and hours, now it only takes halves of hours!! It's amazing. The 'Dawn of Time' is able to lift up dried on foods without the aid of any mortal tool such as a dish sponge or washcloth. Simply pour the 'Dawn of Time' in a pan of hot water, mix and wait. When you return, the dried foods will magically be lifted from the pan surface. Soak all your dishes in a sink full of 'Dawn of Time' water and when you come back you will be able to easily wipe them down with a washcloth. Super amazing!!

We don't have a dishwasher and I used to HATE hand washing dishes. I still don't "like" hand washing dishes, but now I am not left with bitter hatreds bubbling up inside my soul after I am done. I suggest buying the 'Dawn of Time' with the picture of a cute little baby leopard seal on the front, so that you can also feel like you are doing some good to sweet baby creatures worldwide as you wash your dishes. = )


wings and tail from www.clker.com

No comments:

Post a Comment