Friday, September 10, 2010

Knee-Slapping, Belly-Laughing Fun


Drew, Ari and I went over to my parents house for my sister Anna's 20th birthday party last night. Mom made her homemade spaghetti, we had cake, and Anna opened her presents. People got fed things they were allergic to, sprayed in the butt with water bottles... it was a lot of fun as usual! (no severe reactions.. don't worry)

I just wanted to say how grateful I am to have such an awesome family. Every one of them is hilarious and fun to be around in their own special way... some more special than others. (*cough*Gabe*cough*) You should all be jealous of the fact that you are not part of my family. Okay, fine Mom.. I take it back. Even though it's true, I wouldn't want to make any of you stumble into coveting. ; )

If Hollywood found out about us, they would go crazy... we would make a insanely interesting reality TV show... for reals. No seriously.. you have no idea. I LOVE it. If only you could be a fly on the wall... heh heh heh. = D

Artwork by Yours Truly.. whoever that is. ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment