Monday, September 13, 2010

Ari, Pre-Helmet.


Tomorrow is the day!! Ari will be getting his CranioCap, and will have to wear it around 23 hrs/day for hopefully no more than 3 months.. maybe less. (see "Hooded and Scanned" for more info) Right now I feel pretty good about it all. I feel composed and hopeful. However, I have a feeling that I might break down after he actually gets it put on. There's something about seeing Ari go through health related issues that really gets to me emotionally. Maybe that's just a "mom" thing. = )

Anyway,
I thought it would be interesting to do before and after pictures for Ari's CranioCap treatment. So, above are some before pictures. Afterward I will try to get the before and after pictures side-by-side.

If you are a praying person, please send up some as you think of us. We're praying that the treatment will be effective, quick and that Ari will not deal with any skin irritation/break down issues from wearing the helmet. Thanks everyone for your support! = D

No comments:

Post a Comment