Friday, September 3, 2010

Fall is in the Air!

Ari and I took a walk this morning with my three younger sisters and twin nephews, and Fall was in the air! It was breezy, cloudy, a chill 54 degrees out, and it felt GREAT!

Fall doesn't officially arrive until September 22nd this year. But, it seems that every year around the time that school begins, it starts teasing us here and there, as if beckoning us to forget those hot, humid summer days and welcome the beautiful seasonal changes ahead.

Fall in Minnesota is my very favorite season by FAR, and I cannot wait until it is in full swing! Blue skies, still green grass and vibrant, colorful leaves. Jeans and T-shirts, shoes and hoodies; a little sniffle in your nose and briskness in your step as you walk to your destination. The smell of burning leaves, apple cider and crisp, cool air. Ah yes; I am a Fall girl for sure! = D


photo from www.teacherfiles.com

No comments:

Post a Comment