Saturday, August 14, 2010

What's That About?...


Last night, after I finished creating this blog at 1:30 in the morning or so, I crawled into bed exhausted and still a bit jazzed. I accidentally dropped the the baby monitor as I was trying to plug it into the charger in the dark and Drew woke up. He looked at his watch, and said to me, "One-thirty in the morning... what's that about?" I said I didn't know and crawled in bed. Why is it that I still stay up so late sometimes, knowing that I really need my sleep and that I can't sleep in anymore now that there's a little mouth that needs feeding at 7am? Maybe it makes me feel young. Maybe I'm just impulsive. Either way, I don't feel the greatest this morning, even after my coffee. Hopefully I will remember this feeling next time I get a brilliant idea, like starting a blog, at 9:30 at night. Seriously Rachel.. what WAS that about?

No comments:

Post a Comment