Saturday, August 14, 2010

On Becoming Wise



So apparently it is the "in" thing to have a blog. Do I necessarily think that I have enough worth saying to interest other people on a regular basis?... ehm.. not sure. But I guess it's worth a try. Not to mention that my shrink thinks it could be helpful for me to let it all out. Just kidding.. I'm not currently seeing her.


So for starters: Ari just had his first dosage of rice cereal. It was fun to watch him, but I felt sick to my stomach afterward. I'm not sure if it was from thinking about how he's growing older and I don't like it, or from thinking about eating little flakes of dried rice powder mixed with breast milk... People keep telling me to enjoy each moment and not desire that he get older. I think I may have the opposite problem. Time will tell... he's still sweet 99% of the time. = )

No comments:

Post a Comment