Monday, November 1, 2010

Helmet Checkup Tomorrow!

Hey guys. Sorry I've been an absentee blogger for the past few days.. more than that I guess. I haven't been feeling very well. Cold-like symptoms, but I'm not quite sure if it's a cold. Ari and Drew haven't caught it, so it might be wheat related...

Anyways. Lots to blog about, but I still don't feel well so I'm going to make this one short. I should be able to do a longer one tomorrow.

Had my A&P II Lab presentation on Asthma tonight. It went really well. I think we'll get a really good grade. Unfortunately I ate a big dinner right before going into that stressful situation, so now I feel even worse.
I was hungry and didn't think, but I completely knew better. As I JUST learned in A&P (it was on my most recent exam) when you're stressed out, digestion pretty much stops. It's "Fight or Flight" versus "Rest and Digest". So.. don't eat a big meal before a stressful (physically or emotionally) event, or you will get indigestion. Ugh...

What I really wanted to fit in was that Ari has his 4th Checkup tomorrow! I am SUPER excited about it, because somehow they are going to compare his skull now against the original mold they made. I can't wait to see how much it has improved.

So yeah, off to bed for now to hopefully rest, repair... and digest. = D

No comments:

Post a Comment