Monday, November 15, 2010

Helmet Appointment Tomorrow!

Wow.. I can't believe it's already been two weeks since the halfway appointment! That means that Ari only has 5 weeks left, if we're still on target. = D I've been thinking about maybe having a Un-helmeting Party at the end... not sure if it will actually happen, but it sounds like a fun idea, doesn't it?!

Time is really flying by incredibly fast. I'm sure it has something to do with be being in school. At this time of the semester things really start getting busy as teachers try to catch up and cram everything in before finals.

This week is going to be absolutely CRAZY. Drew is out of town for work until Friday, I have an exam on Friday to prepare for, have to buy a nice outfit for a dinner on Friday for Drew's work, and also have to fit in packing because we leave for Missouri for 10 days on Saturday! Phew!

I always feel rebellious when Drew is out of town for work. I imagine him having tons of fun eating out and hanging out with people while I'm home doing the same old same old. The funny thing is that Drew would much rather be hanging out at home doing the same old same old while I go out with people. But still I rebel. My rebellion normally consists of eating junk food, stay up late watching movies and not doing anything else. That just won't do this time with the busy week I have ahead of me, and the baby I have to take care of. I need to muster up the self-control to deny my rebellious urges and stick to the tasks at hand. For example, I should be sleeping right now.

So.. I guess I will cut this short, be a good girl and go to bed. Hopefully I'll find the time to post on Ari's helmet checkup sometime soon. ; ) Goodnight! Zzzzzz...


No comments:

Post a Comment