Tuesday, November 9, 2010

New Poll

I've been thinking about state of mind/perspective/state of being stuff lately, so I thought I would put up a new poll to see what you guys think.

I know all of these can be seen as being related, but that makes it all the more interesting to me.

Here's a fun link to Visuwords.com that you can check out that may help you contemplate these concepts more deeply.

Ponder away! = )

Oh, and feel free to comment with some thoughts behind what made you choose the one(s) you chose.



4 comments:

  1. I want to become more like Jesus, and then Happiness, Joy, Peace, Contentment and Thankfulness will follow. After all, these are fruits of The Spirit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's true.. but then which do you feel would impact your life the most? Or which one do you struggle the most with attaining?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went with thankfulness but only because there wasnt a cheetoes options

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never knew you were such a deep thinker Brent!

    ReplyDelete